1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and above who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of i-Learn by AQulture ("AQulture Pte Ltd", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from i-Learn containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the questions and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at with "Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. i-Learn accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by i-Learn.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 12 April 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 13 April 2018.
10. The winners will receive a $20 NTUC Fairprice shopping vouchers.
11. i-Learn accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the office).
12. The winner's name will be notified on our website on 13 April 2018. If a winner does not respond to i-Learn within 14 days of being notified by i-Learn, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and i-Learn shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and i-Learn shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be self collected by the winner.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 13 April 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: i-Learn by AQulture Pte Ltd, 16 Raffles Quay, #41-01, Singapore 048581
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. i-Learn retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on i-Learn reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by i-Learn and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by i-Learn and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. i-Learn accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. i-Learn further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of i-Learn for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. i-Learn reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of i-Learn in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. i-Learn shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.